Top 10 diseases of the human Immune system
The human immune system is the body's defense against disease and infection. Unfortunately, it can sometimes fail to protect us from certain diseases. Here is a list of the top 10 diseases of the human immune system:
1. HIV/AIDS – Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is a virus that attacks the body’s immune system, making it harder to fight off other infections. AIDS is the most advanced stage of HIV infection.
2. Tuberculosis – Tuberculosis is an airborne infectious disease that affects the lungs. It is spread through small droplets in the air when a person with the disease coughs or sneezes.
3. Malaria – Malaria is an infectious disease caused by a parasite that is transmitted through the bite of an infected mosquito. Symptoms include fever, chills, and headaches.
4. Rheumatic Fever – This is an inflammatory disease caused by a reaction to a strep infection. It can cause severe damage to the heart, joints, and other parts of the body.
5. Lyme Disease – Lyme disease is caused by a bacteria transmitted by the bite of an infected tick. Symptoms can include fever, rash, and joint pain.
6. Shingles – Shingles is a virus that causes a painful rash. It is caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox.
7. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – This is a condition that causes extreme fatigue and other symptoms such as muscle pain, joint pain, and headaches.
8. Lupus – Lupus is an autoimmune disease which attacks the body’s own tissues and organs. Symptoms include fatigue, joint pain...